Monday, December 04, 2006

Part 1: The Birth of You

Were you a planned baby?:
no

Were you the first?:
yes

Who was present at your birth?:
My parents, doctor and a nurse maybe

Were your parents married when you were born?:
yes

What is your birthdate?
May 4th, 1974

Part 2: The Family

Are you parents married or divorced?
divorced just last week

An only child?:
two sisters

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?:
Oldest

What are your sibling's names?:
Heather and Missy

Which parent do you get along with best?:
my mom and I used to be but now its more my father lately

What do you fight about?
the divorce and her new boyfriend

Do you have step parents?:
hell no, will never call him anything close to a dad

Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend?
a couple

What do you like to do when you are together?
play cards and talk mostly

Do you share the same interests?:
we all love to play cards

Which friend can you tell anything to?:
both for the most part

Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem?:
pretty low at the moment. I know I am beautiful but just a little overwieght

Do you get depressed about things easily?:
yes when me and my girl are not getting along and I am all stressed out and very depressed

Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)?:
a little of both

Are you happy?:
almost always

Do you live life to the fullest?:
no

Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
no

Describe your hair?
blondish-brown, sometimes its curly if I put gel in it or I straighten it sometimes if I have the time to do so

How do you dress?
depends on the way I feel that day. Either comfy or dressed up. Almost always in flip-flops. And I wear 6-8 rings, bracelet, earrings and a necklace daily no matter what.

Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?:
nope

What did you used to love that you no longer do?
relax outside in the grass counting stars and talking to friends

Do you have the same friends?:
no, lost touch

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
kids being asses about my weight and almost every person I dated cheated on me. That is maybe why I have such low self-esteem, hummmm.

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition?:
to buy a new house

Are you scared of growing old?:
yes, very scared. I mean is there life after you die or is that just it forever. I sometimes wonder what really does happen to you when you die.


Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
in the summer outdoors and in the winter, wrap me up in my babies arms and keep me warm.

Favorite Season:
fall the perfect season

Do you like walking in the rain?:
love the rain, hell yeah

Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?
nope

What is your favorite food?:
mexican food and my new recipe for making boneless buffalo wings. YUMMMYYYYY

What food makes you want to gag?
spinach

What is your favorite dessert?
strawberry cheesecake and mint chocolate chip ice-cream with pineapple topping

What is your favorite restaurant?:
Los Corrals and Ponack's (mexican)

Are you a fussy eater?
yeah you could say that

Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken?:
taken and very much in love


Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?:
oh yeah, the best and when your son looks at you and tells you that he loves you and gives you a big hug and a kiss. Thats right up there too.

Do you believe in love at first sight?:
yes, thats how I fell for my girl

Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences:
realizing that I was gay and falling head over heals in love with my girl


What was one of the worst?
my parents getting a divorce

Have you ever done drugs?
yes, but not proud of it

Have you ever thought you were going to die?:
yeah on 9/11

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a story behind the 9/11 bit hun?

I know how it feels to be on not so good terms with your chick, hang in there it will sort itself out hunny :-)

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

No story other than I thought that would be the end of the world.

Yeah, getting better day by day.

Wasn't Kim hot in black and white photo. WOW!!!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home