Friday, November 03, 2006

1. Start Time- 10:09pm
2. Name - Sam
4. Astrology sign- Taurus
5. Gender - female
6. Hair color - Blondish -brown
8. Eye color - blue (sometimes gray or green)
9. Your mood- sad
10. Favorite color(s) - purple, black and blue
11. Glasses - no.
12. Tattoos - got my first one finally on my partners birthday
13. Best part of your life: my son and my partner
14. Hometown - kansas city
15. Single or taken - taken
16. Sibling's name - two younger sisters

*HAVE YOU EVER*
17. Cut your own hair? no
18. Did you do something in the past month that you regret? yes
19. Fell in love at first sight? - yes, with the one I married for life
20. Skipped school? yes
21. Smoked? - yes
22. Bungee-jumped? no not yet
23. Had any kids? - yes, I have one son
24. Punched someone? never
25. Cheated on a test? yes
26. Been arrested? yes
27. Broken into someone's house? yes
28. Been fired? - yes
29. Been acussed of something that was not your fault? yes
30. Been rejected? yes
31. Been to a funeral? yeah :[
32. Used a lighter? yeah
33. Been on stage? only for speech in school

*FAVORITE*
34. Season - fall
35. Food - mexican
36. Ice cream flavor - mint chocolate chip, yummy
37. Fruit - Cantalope
38. Candy - kit-kat and pecan clusters
39. Breakfast - biscuits and gravy
40. Person - my lover and son
41. Book - Ellen Degeneres' right now
42. Weather- 70's
43. Song - to many to name
44. River - none in particular
45. State - Colorado
46. Place - wrapped up in my girls arms
47. Sport to watch on TV - football,hockey and poker
48. Spot to be kissed - neck
49. computer site - all my friends blogs
50. Movie - Cocktail (all time fav)
51. Disney movie - Snow Dogs
52. Disney princess - Pocahontas
53. Place to eat out - Los Corrals (mexican)
54. Name for a son - Top of my list: Rayne, Kayden, Drake, Trey, Brody, Brennan
55. Name for a daughter - Breanna, Angelique, Jayden, Skylar

*DO YOU PREFER*
56. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate ice-cream and vanilla cake
57. Alcoholic or non? non, but on birthday and new years eve I drink
58. Long relationships or one-night stands? Long relationships
59. Dogs or cats? cats
60. Scary movies or comedies? scary movies
61. TV or the computer? both
62. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits
63. books or magazines? magazines, if I had to choose

*FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND*
64. Mexicans - food
65. School - high school kids were @@$holes
66. Car - black Mustang
67. Cows - milk
68. Canadians - hot women
69. Mouse - yukkkkkkkkkkk
70. Hand - right handed

*THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU*
71. Talked on the phone? yep
72. Watched a movie? Cars
73. Cried? yes, every night lately
74. Smoked? yes
75. Drank a glass of water? yes
76. Used drugs? no
77. Read a book or magazine? yes
78. Watched TV? lots
79. Looked in the mirror? yes
80. Taken a shower? everyday
81. Taken a picture? everyday to capture the beauty of the day and everyone I love in it
82. Listened to music? yeah
83. Told someone you love them? every chance I get

Time: 10:29pm

I woluld like to see everyones results on there own blogs.
Have a good night and talk to you all soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

I love this chick, mint choc chip is the best ice cream going, nothing can top it, good tast hunny bunny ;-)

And the nect being your spot, mine too ;-) I've go goosebumps just thinking about it ;-)
Kisses minty XxXxXxXxXxX

PS. Thanks for adding me and and the mrs, we are honoured :-)
More kisses XxXxXxXxX

4:56 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

Hey - thanks for visiting my scarpping blog. I also have a "real" one where I wrote about regular ol' stuff and I've started posting my scrap pages there. Stop on by!
http://naptimechronical.blogspot.com/
Thanks again!
-Casey

10:07 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

madhatter: you are very welcome, it was my pleasure. I like your twos stuff and I want to share it with all my friends.

casey: You are welcome. I like the blog. Thanks for letting me know about your other one.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home