Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tag Your It

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Birth date: 05-04-74
Current status: married
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Blondish-Brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Zodiac Sign: Tauraus

Layer Two: On The Inside
your fears: spiders, snakes and not being loved
Your weaknesses: My soulmate and son
Your perfect pizza: chicken ranch pizza

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: gotta get my son off to school
Your bedtime: midnightish
Your most missed memory: being young with no worries

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or group dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino only if it is frozen

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Yes
Curse: Yes.
Take a shower: Yes.
Have a crush: Yes.
Think you've been in love: Yep
School: No
Want to get married: Already am to the love of my life
Believe in yourself: At times.
Think you're a health-freak: try to be

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Never
Dyed your hair: Yes

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: Yes
Changed who you were to fit in: sometimes but didn't like the results

LAYER EIGHT: AGE YOU'RE HOPING TO.
Get married: already am
Retire: yes

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour: Brown.
Best hair colour: Brown.
Short or long hair: I'm okay with anything.

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: looking in my wordpad at stuff
1 hour ago: eating dinner
4.5 hours ago: watching One Tree Hill
1 month ago: hosting poker tournaments
1 year ago: working as a waitress

LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: my family
I feel: great
I hate: noone
I miss: my grandma (nannie)
I need: to feel loved

LAYER TWELVE: TAG 3 PEOPLE.
NUMBER ONE! ; grumpyjack
NUMBER TWO! ; sassyfemme
NUMBER THREE! ; kfbear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home