Thursday, October 26, 2006

When I close my eyes...

I can see your face. My heart calls out, wanting you with me in this special place.

I can feel your arms holding
me tight, I long to snuggle close and feel all my fears take flight.

I can see your smile,
Reminding me to be patient
for just a little while.

I can feel your gentle touch. Shivers run over my skin, I miss you so much.

I can see the love in your eyes for me, Shining brightly where all who care to look can see.

I can feel your presence surrounding me, holding me, loving me.
And I know deep in my heart our love was meant to be..


This one goes out to my soulmate.... I Love You!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Beautiful!

How lucky your other half is ;-)

Love is the most beautiful thing ever, and I feel blessed to say Im inlove with someone who loves me just as much as I love her :-)

What a gift!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Fairy said...

:)THAT WAS NICE.....LOVE IS LOVEEEEEEEE..YUPPEI,WE R IN LOVE..BLESS US:)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

That was beautiful!

12:36 PM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Sweetie pie can you please tell me something?

I noticed you have Kim Stolz down as one of your celeb crushes, good taste ;-)

We just started that showing of America's Next Top Model, does Kim win? Please tell me hun (pretty please with strawberries and cream on top)

Thanks :-)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

I can't tell you. LOL
That would spoil all your fun. But the strawberries and whip cream sound good.

Okay, Okay if you really, really, really want to know. Let me know and I will type you back with the answer.

11:39 PM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

I knew the strawberries and cream would work ;-)

Im so imaptiant when it comes to these things. Yesterday Sara got kicked out and Kim got to stay.

C'mon, put me out of my misery chick, please ;-)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

okay, okay if you really must know. She does not win, which really sucks because she is HOT!!. I was very disappointed on when she got kicked off. She should of won over all the other girls.

There you go, I hope it does not ruin all the fun of waiting to see what happens. LOL.

6:59 PM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Cheers hunny bun, I sending those strawberries and cream over soon
;-)

I cant believe that Kim doesnt win, Im sad, but at least I can still look at her for another while ;-)

Kisses sweet thing XxXxX

7:08 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

Enjoy her while she lasts. I was pretty upset when she left too.

Love my straberries. TY. :-)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home