Friday, October 20, 2006

Lucky Number Seven


Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel
2. swim with the dolphins
3. skydive
4. be in a seat at the World Series of Poker on T.V.
5. buy a bigger house
6. own a Lamborghini Countach
7. meet Ellen Degeneres or Drew Barrymoore

Seven things I can do:
1. Good cook
2. Hard worker
3. good lover
4. Be a good friend
5. play poker
6. Learn quickly
7. fast eye and hand coordination

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Anything requiring construction tools
2. pay bills on time
3. communicate
4. Budget/save money
5. type fast without looking
6. Be on time. (I'm too early or late)
7. Remember. My memory's shot.

Seven things that I find attractive in a woman:
1. great sense of humor to make me laugh
2. spontaneous
3. ability to listen
4. eyes and smile
5. be faithful and loving
6. being a little jealous
7. have a hint of romantic side and a bad girl side

Seven things I say most often:
1. I Love You
2. Be careful
3. Have a good day
4. blinds are up
5. Stop it
6. Man
7. Is it good (meaning my cooking)

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Drew Barrymoore
2. Ellen Degeneres
3. Sophia Bush
4. Kim Stolz
5. Kate Moennig
6. Iyari Limon
7. Kristanna Loken

3 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

hello i loved ur blog..i liked that 7 things ,i want to do it too..btw,its in my list to swim with the dolphins:)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Fairy said...

R U OK..U DIDN'T PUBLISH FOR A WHILE..I STOLE UR 7 THINGS TOO:)I HOPE U WON'T MIND..BTW I HAD TO CHANGE MY BLOG ADRESS:(

2:09 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

im good thanks for stopping by. not at all. I want to see everyones 7 things list. going to check yours out right now.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home