Thursday, November 09, 2006

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
the right

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
yes, Im a dolphin when it comes to swimming. Love the water.

3) What color is your razor?
blue

4) What is your blood-type?
I honestly dunno

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
my partner in life

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
that I am two-faced, but I despise two-faced people

7) How do you feel about carrots?
love 'em, they are good for my eyes

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
3

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
who cares

10) Do you know what time it is?
12:24am

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
yeah

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
freak the hell out

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
surgarless

14) T or F: All's fair in love and war?
false

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
oh yeah

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
no

17) Do you like to sleep?
sleeping is great. You dont have to think or talk

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings Time?
no idea

19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
love that song

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
hell yeah I dont care what color it is. It can be painted

21) What's something you've always wanted?
love and happiness

22) Do you have hairy legs?
no way, gross, Hate hairy

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
ocean

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
yep

26) Describe your hair.
shoulder length sometimes curly, sometimes straight and its blondish-brown

27) Do you have Entomophobia?
yes, I hate bugs

28) Are you an adult?
yeah

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)?
home

30) Do you have a tan?
kinda, I tan easily

31) Are you a television addict?
reality t.v.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
used too but not too much anynore

33) Are you a sugar freak?
no

34) Do you like orange juice?
I do now every since I was pregnant. Craved it then

35) What sign are you?
Taurus

36) Where do you wish you were right now?
laying in bed with my girl

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Cool stuff chick!

Im a suger freak, I guess that explains my behaviour ;-)
XxXxXxX

4:56 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

PS...
Kim got kicked out of Top Model last night, I was gutted. How could they let Bree the bitch stay!
XxXxXxXxX

5:00 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

I know of all the girls she should of been kicked off way before Kim. I was upset with that, because yeah she is a Bitch!! Agree 100%


bi-polar bear-- thanks for stopping in. That is a yuk taste.

1:30 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Hey ace, hope your ok, I emailed you but it wouldnt send :-( Just wanted to check on you.

If you wanna chat my email addie is ~ mad.hatter6977@googlemail.com

Kisses hun XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home