Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blahhhhhh.......

Just thought I would post something for all to read. having a bad week. So not up to posting to much lately. Have a great weekend.

1. What is the middle name of the last person you slept with?

Diane

2. What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
black lacey ones

3. What is the song you want played at your funeral?
haven't thought that far

13. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
a couple (light weight)

14. Where is your best friend?
sleeping

15. Hair color you like on someone you're dating?
dark with highlights through it and spikey

16. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I would rather not pick I think it would be asking for trouble

17. Do you have any special talents?
I can bowl and play cards (poker) really good and I love anything to do with numbers

18. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Of course!

19. Ever call for a booty call?
lol

21. First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
Endless Love with Brooke Shields in it. Love that movie

22. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
take off my shoes and unload my hands

23. Do you like horror or comedy?
horror mostly but I love comedy as well

24. Do you like to watch movies by yourself?
no I like to cuddle

25. Guilty pleasure movie you will always watch if it's on?
Cocktail

26. Person you most wish you hadn't been with?
My ex

27. If you weren't gay, what person of the opposite sex would you do?
Not in a million years would I ever be straight again

28. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Colorado by the mountains

29. Who is the person you can count on most?
my partner for life

30. If you could date any celebrity past or present,who would it be?
Drew Barrymore or Ellen Degeneres

31. Favorite drinking game?
Kings

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

#2 My my ace, Im seeing yo in whole new light - black lace ;-)
S.E.X.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y !!!!!!!

#13 That makes 2 of us hun, your not alone ;-)

Kisses sweet thing and I hope your ok, Im here .. still ... always!

Happy Christmas to you and yours chick XxXxXxXxXxXxX

2:39 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

#27 - Totally agree!!!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Happy new year chick, I wish you all the love, happiness and fun in 07 ;-)
Kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxX

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home