Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Grown-up Christmas List Meme

This one came from sassyfemme

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, but I keep trying egg nog every year. It might be growing on me just a little.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa always wraps her presents with pretty little bows and all the neat stuff.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Its been a white christmas tree with blue lights on it for several years now, but my girl is wanting to do the whole green tree with colored lights this year.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Every year

5. When do you put your decorations up? Last year it was Thanksgiving. This year its just now going up today.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? greenbean casserole

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: my pepa used to hang little stockings on the christmas tree filled with 1 dollar bills, so how ever old you where you got that many dollars in your stocking. And when we used to go into his office he would always have the flavored stick candy to give us.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Im not really sure, probably from a friend or something

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Every year because my girl just can't wait. I love her so much for that.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? White tree, blue lights, ornaments that we have collected, blue christmas bulbs, popcorn string that we all make each year, candy canes, blue angel for the tree topper, and blue tinsel

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I dread it only because I dont like the cold and having to scape off your car every morning while freezing and having to shovel snow. Uggghhhh. But I love it because of the snowball fights and the sledding and the whole getting snowed in. Love that.

12. Can you ice skate? not really but my girl is trying to teach me. I am getting better

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? As a little kid? Cabbage Patch Dolls. As a teen? clothes. As an adult? watching the face of our son as he opens all his gifts. And all the suprises

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? My family and games

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? have more than one. watergate cake, fudge, pie-crust cinnamon rolls and pistachio pudding with pineapples and marshmellows and pecans, yummmmmmmy

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? playing games with the presnts and opening a gift on Christmas Eve

17. What tops your tree? A blue and white angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to give the most, but dont get me wrong I like to recieve to. The ultimate suprise of opening a gift is the best

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Frosty the Snowman

If you celebrate Christmas, go ahead and play!

2 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

What's watergate cake?

My word verification: "iblab", how perfect for a blogger! LOL

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your girl sound like a pair of romantic's ;-)

Fairy is also sooooo impatiant, not just with christmas, but also birthdays, she likes to open early ....

Kisses XxXxXxXxXxX

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home