Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Update

Well it took me awhile to get back to my blog, been busy. The concert rocked. We had a blast. It was a good time spent out in the blazing heat. We watched, listened, they drank, we danced, we got a hat, got free beer, partied and so on. Did not want the night to come to an end. I was having a really good time. We all were.

So, today is our three years together and I cant wait to celebrate. So everyone take it easy and I will be back soon.

Bye the way we lost our game on sunday 7 to 14. But they did not beat us as bad as the last time we played them. LOL.

6 Comments:

Blogger pawzz said...

ur very welcome for the dolphin pic....when I look at it I imagine what those surfers were thinking

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

that would be the coolest thing ever to happen to me. I wish I could surf along side a dolphin. Thanks again.

12:26 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Three years? Happy Anniverary!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

It seems like time is flying and its already been three years.

1:08 AM  
Blogger crappyjazz said...

happy anniversary as well! congrats

thanks for dropping by my blog world ... oh and you've been tagged ;)

5:31 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

Where was I tagged at. Help I cant find it. LOL

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home