Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Results

Well, we lost the first game and kicked butt the second game and won. So, not bad. I mean we could of lost both. So then after our second game was done the field by ours were short a couple of girls so me and another girl from my team played a THIRD game. Are we crazy? Yes. We love playing so we said yes of course and we ended up winning there game. We were beat after that. I mean I never played two games back to back let alone playing three. Anyways, it was a great day and we all had a blast. Except for my back of course, it hurts and I am paying for that today. (I got in a car wreck awhile back and my back has hurt every since and been going to a chiropractor to get fixed.) But all good and I enjoyed myself.

We get to go to Def Lepord tomorrow. WoooHooo. I can't wait. Pour some sugar on me. Yeah. Sorry just kinda hit me that I'm going to see them again tomorrow in concert. Love their band. So I will be back soon, See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home