Friday, July 15, 2005

Tagged

Well I have been tagged by Green. And after I'm finished I get to tag three new people. So here goes nothing.

three names I go by:
  • Pokerdolphin
  • Sam
  • mukluk

three screen names:
  • ace of spades
  • dolphinscry
  • BlueAce9
three things I like about myself:
  • my eyes
  • being spontanious
  • caring and loving(lover not a fighter)
three things I don't like about myself:
  • being stubborn
  • not being able to share my feelings
  • not to much of a talker
three things that scare me:
  • spiders(any type of bug really)
  • being alone
  • family
three essentials:
  • family
  • money
  • love
three things i like in the opposite sex:
  • eyes
  • personality
  • dimples
three things you want to do badly now:
  • make a million(hit a jackpot)
  • swim with dolphins
  • get a tattoo
three careers I am considering right now:
  • being a blackjack dealer
  • waitressing/bartender
  • tax preparer
three places I want to go on vacation:
  • hawaii
  • jamaica
  • colorado
three kids names I like:
  • Drake
  • Brianna
  • meleena
three things to do before dying:
  • swim with the dolphins
  • jump from an airplane
  • be at the final table of the WPT(world poker tour)
three winners (?) who have to take this quiz:

well, how about
  • andrew
  • bypolar/grey
  • the big question blogger

5 Comments:

Blogger Sublime said...

Thanks for stopping by "The Big Question"! and for tagging me... I'll try to get my answers posted on my other blog later today (http://www.americanoblivion.blogspot.com)

Have a great weekend!

-Sublime

8:40 AM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Thanks for the link!!! I appreciate it, and I'm glad you like the site.

Take care,
Sublime

3:44 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

its pretty cool. i like it.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice list!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

thanks

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home