Friday, July 29, 2005

5 Happy Things

I am gonna list five happy things I am thinking of today. Trying new things to keep my mind off of stress.

1. I have a good job and the bills are getting paid
2. I love my family(son and the love of my life)
3. Going on a canoe trip soon
4. Going to see Def Lepord August 3rd
5. My baby just started a new job and loves it

That wasn't so bad. Got this idea to use for stress off of another blogs comments. It says to list 5 things a day that make you happy. So I am going to try it and see if it works. Thats all for now. Enjoy your day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

3 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

Those are good things, really good things! What's got you so stressed though? Is it something writing about would help? I know sometimes for me just to sit and spew helps.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Act, I often do this. The funny part is that I was going to do this on my own blog last Monday, but didn't have the opportunity as my ISP went down.

These are all great things to be thankful for. :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

hey, do you know how to copy and paste? if so, go to your questions, copy them go to make your new blog and paste them.. go back to my blog(or anyone else that has done the questionaire and copy the rules, then paste them above yuor questions and viola! you have your interview! make sure that you space out your questions so you have room to type your answers.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home