Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Meme from Caroline

1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Ummm...my girl. I do not like talking on the phone

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? almost always

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I would be more of a listener. I am a shy person until you get to know me.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? not by myself

5. Do you like to ride horses? Love to. Just was telling my girl this last summer I want all of us to go riding.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, with the Girl Scouts

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? monopoly and bargain hunter

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? nothing because I am taken

9. Are you judgmental? not really, but maybe sometimes I am

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Yes

11. Are you continuing your education? No

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I shot a riffle before when I was younger

13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab? my cats, son, girl, purse and money jar

14. How often do you read books? Not as often as I should.

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? more so about the future and trying to think about the present as well

16. What is your favorite children's book? Where The Sidewalks Ends

17. How tall are you? 5'1

18. Where is your ideal house located? in Colorado or along the beach somewhere

19. Last person you talked to? our son

21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? a couple weeks ago with our friend

22. What are your keys on your key chain for? Car and house

23. What did you do last night? worked and played cards at our friends house.

24. Where is your current pain at? back

25. Do you like mustard? Yes

26. Do you like your mom or dad? love my dad not so much my mom right now

27. How long does it take you in the shower? 10 minutes

28. What movie do you want to see right now? Happy Feet

29. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? WHAT????

30. What did you do for New Year's? hung out with family and friends

31. Do you think The Grudge was scary? never seen it

32. Do you own a camera phone? yes

33. What's the last letter of your middle name? "N"

34. Who did you vote for on American Idol? haven't watched yet. Getting ready too though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home