Friday, December 07, 2007

Questions and Answers

Been pretty busy lately, just dropped by and read everyones blog and gave you a quick one from me.


Q: first thing you did this morning? hit the snooze button

Q: Do you have anything bothering you? My sons school

Q: What's annoying you right now? nothing right now

Q: Do you support long distance relationships? Yes

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now? my partner

Q: Do you think that that person is thinking of you too ? Yep

Q: Where is the last place you went? Walmart

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad? My mom, but I dont think so anymore

Q: Do you smile often? Yeah, unless someone makes me mad

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity) Love

Q: Do you wish upon stars? Everyday

Q: Are you a friendly person? Yes

Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night? mine

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night? watching T.V.

Q: When is the last time you saw your parents? my dad on Sunday

Q: When was the last time you cried? today, because my manager pissed me off

Q: Do you get angry easily? yeah

Q: What were you thinking about before you went to sleep? to much stuff

Q: What song are you listening to right now? Dierks Bentley- Come a Little Closer

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10. 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home