Thursday, February 22, 2007

8 lasts
8.] last kiss: tonight when I tucked my girl in to bed
7.] last beverage: pepsi that I am still drinking
6.] last movie watched: Final Destination 3
5.] last phone call: my girl
4.] last cd played: The Wreckers
3.] last "i love you": ditto #8
2.] last time you cried: Christmas night
1.] last alcoholic drink: at my girls birthday party in October

6 have you evers
6.] have you ever dated someone twice: yes
5.] have you ever been cheated on: pretty much by everyone I have dated
4.] have you ever kissed someone: of course
3.] have you ever kissed someone you regret: oh yeah
2.] have you ever been depressed: I am going through that right now
1.] have you ever been drunk and thrown up: yeah, thats why I don't drink anymore unless its like my birthday or my girls birthday

6 things you've done today
1.] played football and hack with my girl
2.] worked
3.] made dinner
4.] watched t.v.
5.] made love
6.] played on the computer

3 favorite colors
1.] Black
2.] Purple
3.] Blue

2 things you want to do before you die
1.] swim with the dolphins
2.] and be legally married to my girl and have her adopt our son

4 Comments:

Blogger SassyFemme said...

Here's hoping that you, and all of us, get to be legally married before we die!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

So, are you still around? I keep checking hoping that you have posted something. Let us know something...even if you have stopped this blog.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

no, Im still around. Just being lazy. Sorry. Posting soon. Promise

11:47 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I am so anxious to hear what you have been up to. Hope you are doing OK.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home