Thursday, February 01, 2007

Poetry Time

When I close my eyes...

I can see your face. My heart calls out,
wanting you with me in this special place.

I can feel your arms holding me tight,
I long to snuggle close and feel all my fears take flight.

I can see your smile,
Reminding me to be patient for just a little while.

I can feel your gentle touch.
Shivers run over my skin, I miss you so much.

I can see the love in your eyes for me,
Shining brightly where all who care to look can see.

I can feel your presence surrounding me, holding me, loving me.
And I know deep in my heart our love was meant to be..

-unknown

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Beautiful hunny, simply beautiful :-)
XxXxXxXxX

6:10 AM  
Blogger Fairy said...

wawwwww..that was nice..reminding me my love..

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The author was listed as Barbarian's Princess. (I know, because that was me ~winks~) Thank you so much for the kind comments. I wrote that poem immediately following a very difficult time in my life and I'm very pleased to see that it touched others..
Dani Miller

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home