Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just For Fun

I am tagging everyone:

ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Breia
Birth date: May 4,1974
Current Location: Kansas City, MO
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown and now with a little grey
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Tauras

ON THE INSIDE:
Your heritage: Indian, German and who knows
Your weakness: my girl and our son
Your perfect pizza: chicken and onion
Goal you’d like to achieve: lose weight

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: another fuckin day
Your best physical feature: my eyes
Your bedtime: midnight
Your most missed memory: having no worries

YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: diet coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King
Single or group dates: both
Adidas or Nike: neither --Sketchers
Lipton Tea or Nestea: don't care
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: frozen cappuccino

DO YOU?
Smoke: NO
Cuss: Yes. I need to work on it.
Take a shower: everyday
Have a crush: Yes
Think you’ve been in love: Oh yeah
Like(d) school: it was ok
Believe in yourself: Most times I do, but I have my days when I have a lot of self doubt.
Think you’re a health freak: when I get in the kick of exercising

IN THE PAST MONTH:
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten Sushi: No
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: yes
Dyed your hair: yes

HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a stripping game: Yes
Gotten beaten up: just emotionally
Changed who you were to fit in: never

GETTING OLD:
Where do you want to retire: by the mountains

IN A GIRL:
Best eye color: dark eyes
Best hair color: Dark Brown
Short or long hair: short to medium

IN A GUY:
Best eye color: none
Best hair color: none
Short or long hair: none

WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: I was still answering these questions
1 HOUR AGO: Cleaning the house
1 WEEK AGO: working
1 YEAR AGO: Who knows

FINISH THE SENTENCE:
I LOVE: my family
I FEEL: Tired and crabby
I HATE: two-faced people
I HIDE: my feelings
I MISS:my childhood
I NEED: to win the lottery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home