Thursday, June 15, 2006

7 things.....

7 Things I wanna do before I die
1) have another baby (hopefully a girl this time)
2) swim with the dolphins
3) parachute out of a plane
4) move to Colorado
5) travel the world
6) be able to be leagally married to my girl
7) watch our son grow up and be a grandma

7 Things I cannot do
1) communicate
2) remembering history
3) type very well without looking at the keys
4) fix certain things (I suck at it)
5) stand up to my mom when she is being a Bitch
6) drive a motorcycle
7) fly a plane

7 things that attract me to (same sex)
1) voice
2) eyes
3) lips
4) hair style and color
5) stare
6) wisdom
7) ability to carry on conversation

7 things I say often
1) I Love You
2) good night, sweet dreams
3) be careful
4) have a good day at work
5) good grief
6) sorry
7) Hi my name is B---, I will be taking care of you today, can I start you off with something to drink?

7 Celebrity Crushes
1) Drew Barrymore
2) Sandra Bullock
3) Shane from the L word
4) Ellen Degeneres
5) Angelina Jolie
6) Kim from America's Next Top Model
7) Michelle Pfeiffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home