Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tagged

1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? I love to play cards and the ace of spades is my fav card
2. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Just Breathe by Anna Nalick
3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? yes
4. What colour underwear are you wearing? black
5. Do you want a baby? Yes, I would love to have one more.
6. What does your dad do for a living? Maintenance
7. What does your mum do for a living? nothing
8. What is/are your pet's name(s)? Malibu(cat), Tequila(cat), Skylar(betta), and Jose(betta)
9. What color are your bed sheets? blue
10. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 052
11. What was the last concert you went to? Def Lepard
12. Who was with you? my girl and two friends
13. What was the last film you watched? Eight Below
14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? my mom
15. What food do you crave right now? anything chocolate right now
16. Did you dream last night? yes, about the new house we want
17. What was the last TV show you watched? Ellen Degeneres
18. What is your fav piece of jewelery? my Claddagh ring with a green stone for the heart
19. What is to the left of you? my girl on her computer
20. What was the last thing you ate? tacos
21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? my dad
22. Who last MSN'd you? my girl
23. Where is your significant other right now? to the left of me on her computer
24. Do you have a crush? yes
25. What is his/her name? grumpyjack(screen name)
26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? May
27. Are you on any meds? No.
28. Do you have a mental disease? no.
29. What shirt are you wearing? Cirvoc Vodka t-shirt
30. Are you sexy? of course
31. What's your favourite store? Wal-Mart
32. Are you thirsty? Yes, always thirsty
33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? already married to the woman of my dreams
34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? my old friends from the bar I use to go to
35. Where do you work? restaraunt as a waitress/bartender

Tag your it: Pokerface

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home