Thursday, November 17, 2005

Whats up

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: you don't honestly expect me to answer this, right?
2. Nicknames:burger butts when I was younger none now really
3. Place of Birth: Missouri
4. Favorite food: mexican
5. Ever been to Africa: No, but I hope to go someday
6. Love someone so much it hurts: Heck yeah, right now I am in the best relationship with the one I love so deeply
7. Been in a car accident: yep, enough for me. 1 was my fault coming around a curve in there lane and got hit, then one at a gas station a guy hit me, then when i was younger my mom got hit on the way taking us kids to school, and once got rear ended, then I got side swiped by a girl and she took off. I had to chase her down. I thinks thats it.
8. Croutons or bacon bits: bacon bits
9. Favorite day of the week: Sundays-football season
10. Favorite restaurant: Las Corrals mexican
11. Favorite sport to watch: football, hockey and poker
12. Favorite drink for summer: Amaretto Sours and Pepsi
13. Favorite ice cream: mint chocolate chip
14. Disney or Warner Bros. : Warner Bros, love Taz
15. Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Bell
16. What Color is your bedroom carpet: Beige/brown mixed
17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: once, cant parelell park
18. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: From grandma
19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Walmart
20. What do you do most often when you are bored: watch tv or play on the computer
21. What time is Bedtime: midnightish
24. Favorite TV shows: ghost whisper and all reality shows
25. Last person/s you went to dinner with: my partner and son
26. Ford or Chevy: Ford
27. What are you listening to right now: cartoons
28. What is your favorite color: Purple and dark blue
29. Lake, ocean or river: Lake (no sharks or jellyfish) to swim in but I love the ocean
30. How many tattoos do you have? none yet but hopefully I will be getting one soon
31. Have you ever run out of gas: Yes a couple of times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home