Friday, November 25, 2005

I have been tagged. So there for I have to tell you more about myself. Enjoy

10 years ago: I was an assistant manager for Pizza Hut


5 years ago: I was still a manager for Pizza hut and just had met my partner and learned that I was gay

1 year ago: I started a new job as a waitress at a restaraunt

Yesterday: we put up all the christmas decorations and I worked

Today: we slept in and then went and had turkey dinner at both families

Tomorrow: going to go shopping for the biggest shopping day of the year (crazy)


5 snacks i enjoy: (only 5?)
1. cool ranch doritos and bean dip
2. strawberries and whip cream
3. cheese and crackers
4. pumpernickel bread and ranch
5. carrots

5 bands that i know the lyrics of most of their songs:
1. Def Leppard
2. Lita Ford
3. Ozzy Osbourne
4. Metallica
5. Guns and Roses

5 things i would do with $100,000,000:
1. Have more kids or adopt
2. Buy a new home for our family
3. Fix our mustang up and buy us a truck
4. Move to the mountains
5. travel the world and go swimming with the dolphins

5 locations I want to run away to
1. Colorado
2. Jamacia
3. Colorado
4. Canada
5. Colorado

5 bad habits i have:
1. more often than not, not finishing what i start
2. do not take critiscm to well
3. playing on the computer to much, LOL
4. holding grudges
5. drinking pop

5 things i like doing:
1. playing cards
2. shopping
3. working - weird I know
4. listening to music
5. playing on the computer

5 things i would never wear:
1. high heels
2. knee high socks
3. tight shirts
4. socks with sandles
5. nose ring

5 tv shows i like:
1."reality" tv - pick any, we probably are watching them
2. Roseanne
3. Ghost Whisper
4. Guiding Light
5. World Poker Tour

5 movies i like: (i'll have to do the virginia woolf stream of consciousness thing and quickly type the first 5 that come to mind ...)
1. Cocktail
2. Never Been Kissed
3. Grease
4. If These Walls Could Talk 2
5. Bound

5 famous people i'd like to meet:
1. Drew Barrymore
2. Sandra Bullock
3. Melissa Ethridge
4. Ellen Degeneres
5. Def Leppard's band

5 biggest joys at the moment:
1. My partner
2. My son
3. life
4. love
5. being healthy

5 last books i read:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone
2. Cosmo
3. People magazine
4. Badass girls guide to poker
5. Melissa Ethridge Bio

I am not going to tag anyone. If you want to do the list, just let me know in my comments that you did it.

Hope to see your answers soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home